Monday, March 12, 2012

Build Bird Feeders

Ever since I moved into a house with a yard I've been really wanting to make it into as much of a paradise as possible. Of course, I'm still living in a city so neighbors are close and yards are small but that doesn't mean I won't make the best of it! In a recent post I put up a picture of some bird houses I made over the weekend. This is my next project:

This basic bird feeder on "This Old House" looks easy, it's actually a "family" project so I should be able to handle it.








This one from Lowes also interests me, especially because it comes with an instructional video. The end result really looks store bought


 And no dream yard would be complete without hummingbirds!! I found lots of instructions on how to make a hummingbird feeder with a glass bottle and some wire so I think it'll be quite easy.

here's an example I found on Birds & Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment